Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Walk

Last night for family home evening a bunch of us went to North Logan to their annual pumpkin walk. We love it because it's close, it's free, and they give you snacks at the end of it. This year we got cookies and string cheese. It was a bit chilly but not nearly as bad as the past few years when we've gone.
They had quite a few intricate pumpkin carvings. This one is of Albert Einstein in case you couldn't tell.

Nana nana nana nana Batman!

This was made out of seeds.

My dad, mom, bro-in-law, and sister.

Andrea as Ariel

Laura, Cody, and my dad.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Allyson as Snow White

Indiana Jones


For this picture I stuck the girls on the hay and told them to smile. Ally smiled but Andie got this glare on her face that no one could change. I gave up and just took the picture, immediately after I took it Andie gets this huge grin, jumps down and says "let me see" I showed her and she laughed so hard. So she did the glare thing not to spite me but just to see what it would look like. Wow, sometimes I wish I knew what went on inside that little girl's head.

2 comments:

Kymn and Tabs said...

that was way fun! I hate that picture of me though! I like getting out of the house to go out and do stuff like this.

CC said...

So cute! Wish we could have been there. And truly, I'm not sure you really do want to know what goes on in Andie's head, some things are better left a mystery...