Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy night!

I don't have a very busy schedule. I'll have a few things going on in a week but they are on different days. If they're on the same day there are at different times but this past Friday 3 different things happened all at the same time.
First I went to see Twilight. I loved it! There were a few things that were different from what I had pictured in my head, but that's what goes with the territory of going from book to movie. Who said movies could only be 2 hours long? It could have gone on for hours and I would've been happy. I also had a wedding reception to go to (sorry Brent) but I gave my dad the gift and he went for me.


Then I picked up my girls from my wonderful husband, dropped them off at my sister's for the night and jumped on over to Jeremy's cousin's house. She was having a sleep-over for her 30th birthday. I got there a bit late but there was still time for cake, ice cream, presents, and Karaoke! We played until about 5 in the morning, my throat was raw but I had a blast. Happy Birthday Barbie!

1 comment:

Kymn and Tabs said...

it was a fun night! i agree though i wish movie was a bit longer!