Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swimming!

Yup, we went swimming. We have a pass at the natatorium that Jeremy got, to play basketball, and we thought we'd give swimming a try that night, plus we have this cool camera that's waterproof we like to use. I guess we were having Mexico withdrawls. Andie was all for it. You even suggest it and she's in her swimming suit in point 5 seconds.
Ally, on the other hand, is a bit hesitant. She gets cold easily and always ends up shivering. After much convincing we headed out. Ally clung to my hip almost the entire time. Andie enjoyed it for about 20 minutes and then started whining as well, maybe they'll learn to enjoy it later on in life.
Underwater Jeremy
Andie brought her balloon. I lasted about 5 minutes before it was popped. I don't recommend taking balloons to go swimming.

Andie and Ally's legs.


This is where she started not liking it as much. You can tell by the look on Ally's face.

So much for swimming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute. Too bad they get cold after swimming for a little. The pic of Jeremy underwater looks cool but it makes my eyes hurt just looking at it.

Kymn and Tabs said...

YEAH! I love it when people post! your Camera is really cool! they might like swimming more in the summer when it's 105 degrees outside. I miss warm weather!!!