Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Fair

So we went to the County Fair. We haven't been in about 4 years. Jeremy is not a fan and since it's not very fun going solo I just don't go. BUT this year my mom called me up and asked if I would like to go with her during the day as a Back-to-School thing before school started.

Andrea had no clue what the Fair was. We didn't get to look at all the displays but there was a lot of S.W.A.G. I got a bunch of samples and coupons and a "diaper bag" (it was more like a reusable grocery bag-but it is way cute) I was super excited about that. They both got little toys from one of the booths and I told them they could each ride one ride. Usually they think enough alike that they choose the same ride, didn't work this time.

Allyson chose this dragon ride. I was a bit hesitant getting the tickets because a few years previous we tried going to Lagoon and she was scared out of her wits after the first ride. When she got off she was shaking, and when I tried to put her on the next ride she screamed bloody murder to get off. So....I was nervous when she chose this one. But much to my surprise they both LOVED it.

They were the only 2 kids on the ride.


Andrea picked the Merry-Go-Round.


I think the Fair was a winner in their book.

No comments: