Monday, February 6, 2012

Ally's award

I got a phone call Sunday night from Allyson's teacher informing me that on the next Wednesday Ally would be receiving an award. This was unknown to Allyson. So on Wednesday, when she filed into the gym with the rest of the 2nd graders as well as the 3rd graders and saw me there, the look on her face was priceless.

 She received the dedicated award. And trust me she is dedicated! She is such a responsible girl. Her homework always gets done whether I remind her or not. She tries her hardest and does her best. Her handwriting is always so neat and legible.


Her teacher said that doing this feat is a lot harder than one might think. Ally always takes care of her work before she gets to take care of the play. She rarely grumbles about it.  She is such a hard worker at home too. She is always trying to help out anyway she can. Whether it is cleaning, cooking, tidying, or babysitting while I do my duties. 
I'm so proud to be her mom!

No comments: