Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Company Picnic

Each year Wal-Mart has a picnic at Pioneer park. The girls love it, it's geared toward their age group. I'm glad they have a lot of fun but I wish they had something for adults too. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it. I'd just like a little change after 5 years. Come on Wal-Mart, get creative. Okay, off my soapbox I go, sorry about that. Well, the girls have a blast every year.
They have a huge slide in the shape of a shark that goes really high. I know, I've been up there. But it's really fun to slide down. The girls (especially Ally) have been a bit hesitant about it but this year they couldn't get enough.

Poor Jeremy. He just got done working a 15 hour shift and was dog-tired but he went anyway. Once he got going he had a really good time and got to talk with friends he hadn't seen for while.

They also have face painting every year. You can't tell very well but Andrea has a flower on her face.

Ally chose a butterfly this year. We went back the next day and she got a mouse but it smeared before I could get a picture of it.

This year they had a climbing wall, on the other side of that were 2 mini trampolines with 2 short bungee cords that hooked to a harness at your waist. Andie decided to try it out. She liked doing little jumps but didn't like it when the worker tried to help her out a little.

No comments: