Monday, November 23, 2009

Just some pictures

My awesome sister and her awesome husband gave Jeremy and I a date night! It had been quite a few months since we had one so I was pretty pumped! They watched the kids for free and gave us a buy one get one free at the movie theater. We went and watched The Invention of Lying. It was such a good movie! Thank you guys so much!
Jonas just playing in the jumper. I can't believe he's 7 months already!

The girls put Ally's Jr. Peach Queen tiara on Jonas and thought it was the funniest thing. I know Jonas will later dislike me for posting this. But his expression with the crown was just too funny.

It snowed a few days ago. The first snow of the season and of course both girls immediately donned on the necessary accessories to go play in it. We only had about 1/2 inch so they ended up getting pretty muddy from the dirt and snow but they had fun.

No comments: