Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Anyone?

We went to 3 different egg hunts this year. We first went to the egg hunt that was hosted by Kiwanis at Pioneer Park. That's a collection of all the business owners in Brigham, I think. Two wonderful sweet ladies, Sarah and Lori, watched my 2 girls while I took Jonas to the 3 and under hunt.
Then I went back to the 4, 5 and 6 age groups. When the word "GO" was said I lost track of both girls. Luckily I found Allyson pretty easy but throughout the rest of their turn I couldn't find Andie. Turns out she got pushed around a bit and fell. She found me with tears streaming down her face and and empty Easter basket. But thanks to donations by Ally and the sweetest little girl whose name I don't know she got some.
We found Gama and she waited in line with us. They took back the eggs and gave candy. Good candy too. Cadbury eggs (both the little milk chocolate and the cream-filled, licorice and jolly ranchers and other good stuff).

Later that day we went to Gama's house. We dyed eggs, roasted hot dogs, and ate S'mores. Then we had another egg hunt.

Ally cheesin' it up for the camera.

Aunt Tiffany brought Nym and she was the Easter bunny that hid all the eggs for the egg hunt.

They couldn't get enough of her!
Easter Morn!
I didn't think the Easter bunny hid the baskets that hard but we had to play the hot and cold game to find them.
Poor Jeremy had to work but the girls helped him find his basket when he got home. It took all of 5 seconds.
Jonas still looks tired, happy, but tired. He mostly enjoyed watching the girls search.

Then last but not least we went to my parents place to hunt for eggs.

Running through the garden, gathering eggs.
After the hunt we went inside to warm up and take a pictures of all but one of the cousins. We are missing Cooper, the newest edition to the clan. A mere 5 days old at the time. Congrats Dan and Laura!
It was also conference weekend. I really enjoyed it. It made me laugh, it made me cry, but most of all it made me feel spiritually full. Hopefully I can live off of that til October.
Wow the gospel is amazing.

1 comment:

CC said...

Thank you, thank you for posting! Your kids are the most beautiful little darlings in the world, and it looks like they had a blast! Happy Easter!