Monday, April 18, 2011

Doo doo doo do do doooo....he's turnin' 2!

JONAS!!!!

Get ready for a bombardment of all things Jonas

Don'tcha love those big blue eyes, I know I do!


He got a little brother. He really really wanted smarties for breakfast Christmas morning. Yeah, I caved.
Pianist in the making
Loving Aunt Billie
Horseback riding with Auntie Kenz

Rock Searching in Grouse Creek

He wasn't a big fan of the sirens....
..or the cold water at Palisades.

Was a pumpkin for Halloween.
And DIDN'T cry and scream at Santa.
Loved his walker. Can you just hear the squeal of joy?
Tripped to Yellerstone!
Was a baby model (just kidding) but seriously, he could be.

Gotta cheer for those Aggies!


Are you all Jonased out yet? I'm not. I can't get enough of him. Okay maybe on rare occasions but I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's such a funny kid. He takes life by the reigns but does not forget to enjoy the scenery. He loves shoes because shoes=outside! He loves Thomas the Tank Engine. He will bring the remote and tell me choo choo. He also loves food, toys, going places, wrestling, and his family.

I will send you off with a video of the birthday boy and his dad doing a new trick.


Happy Birthday Handsome Man, I love you so very much!

4 comments:

Cullis Family said...

Jonas is gorgeous and those blue eyes are to die for!!

Beth said...

Oh Jonas! The sweetest baby ever! I hope his birthday was so fun! He is such a great addition to our family.

Fun video too!

Unknown said...

I sure am not Jonased out-I could use another post of pics that long just so I can keep looking at his beautiful big blue eyes and handsome smile.
I believe he could be a model too.
I can't believe he is already two though.

Jake ♥ Kenzie said...

Hee hee Auntie Kenz...thanks Apryl! :)
I love the halloween pic, he looks a little unsure of something, haha.
His little model pose is freakin sweet! He's got it down!