Wednesday, June 22, 2011

City Par-tay

A few nights ago our lovely city had a party. For $2 you got dinner, (domino's pizza, soda, and cookies) entertainment (BINGO) and activity (swimming). We had a pretty fun time.

If there is a hill, you have to roll down it, right??


Mr. Chubby Cheeks, he means business.

B-I-N-G-O
We had 5 cards and didn't win at all. bummer.

Swimming! Sadly I sat on the sidelines with the 2 boys because, once again, I forgot to buy swim diapers. Jonas fought and cried and screamed to get out of the stroller so the boys and I took off early and walked home. I felt bad that he didn't get to swim so I put him and James in the bath. I sat down next to the tub with the newspaper. I hadn't even finished the front page before I got a bucket of water dumped on me. I look over and there is my Jonas with a big smile on his face. I love that he has to liven things up for me. Never a dull moment!

No comments: