Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jeremy's Birthday


Jeremy had a birthday 3 days later. He and his cousin are starting a business here in town and for his special day we went to Tooele and Vernal to talk with potential investors. Most of the day we drove but it was fun! For lunch we went to this place in Tooele and got old fashion hamburgers. Oh my gosh, they were HUGE. Mine was bigger than my face. It was probably about the size of my hands side by side. I only made it through half of it. We drove some more and made it to the second destination. Both meetings went well. The 3 of us had dinner with his other cousin and his wife at a yummy Mexican restaurant. They also got him a birthday cake that we ate later. We opened presents the day before because we left pretty early. He got 2 shirts, a USU license plate border, and some books. Happy Birthday Jeremy, we love you!

1 comment:

CC said...

You forgot to mention how ancient he is. It's okay though, because I already know.

Happy Birthday dear brother. I love you.