Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jonas turns 3

Jonas turned 3 and we had some fun that day.  We did everything he wanted to do. We played trains, had snacks, played trains, watched trains. Went to the park, more trains, most of the day involved trains. He had his last home visit with Up to 3. We missed them dearly!  The day before his birthday we went to his first day of preschool. He rode the bus. Man, was he excited and still is to ride the bus. When we sit on the porch and wait for it to come he signs bus the whole time.  Sorry got a little off topic there. Yeah, we had some visitor bearing gifts. We opened presents after the girls got home from school but before daddy had to go to work. I think he liked them. He had such a fun day.
 I didn’t want to make a huge cake so Jonas and I decided dirt cups would do the trick as far as birthday cakes go.
 We opened presents after the girls got home from school but before daddy had to go to work. I think he liked them. He got a Thomas the Tank Engine game-thingy.
 A train from the Thomas the Tank Engine series
 Hot wheels track. I thought he’d have fun with this and all his cars but I didn’t realize that it needs special cars. Magnetic cars. Pretty bummed about that but he still enjoys it.

He got a cars sleeping bag, and a Thomas magnadoodle book. He also got more cars and a blanket with his name sewn into the corner. He also got a traveling aqua doodle. That's gonna be handy for road trips! He also got a Percy the tank engine flashlight. He had such a fun day.

1 comment:

CC said...

Happy Birthday you cute little thing!

I hate it when I get the kids a gift and then it doesn't turn out like I'd thought. Seriously didn't know I needed a manual to decipher kids' toys! At least the kids never notice...