Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Galoon

That's what my grandpa called it. He had a few words he would mix up like that. The girls have done a cotton candy stand this summer and as a reward my sister and her husband decided to take our whole family to Lagoon. Jeremy got a stomach bug and couldn’t make it. but the rest of us loaded up and had some fun while he got some peace and quiet.
Last time I went was 2007. My girls were young and weren't fond of the rides, Ally especially. I went on 2 rides that day. Colossus and Sky Coaster. We did go miniature golfing and that was fun! This year was much different. Ally still didn't like too many rides. Andie did, she went on Wicked with me. A first for both of us. I did not like the very start of it but the rest I loved.


First ride, Tidal Wave!
Andie went with other adults on bigger rides while I took Ally and the boys to kiddieland. Oh my goodness it was so much fun! 

 When Jonas heard we were going on a train he was super excited. He walked about it over and over for a long time. 
 The grown-ups went to the haunted houses and we hung out waiting for them for a while. One of the houses had a fog machine that James loved. He got right up close and danced and jumped every time smoke came out.
Thanks Jake and Kenzie for the amazing day!

1 comment:

CC said...

It looks like so much fun and I will probably call it Galoon for the rest of my life because I love it!